"High Strength Air Bags" :- Ship launching airbags are also known as inflatable marine airbags, roller bags, air lift bags, and salvage bags. Airbags range in size from 0.8 to 2.5m diameter, with lengths of 5.0m to 24.0m 'effective length'. Airbags are used for ship launching, haulouts, loading, and floating. They are widely used in cargo boat launching and landing, lifting and moving sunken ships, and salvaging stranded boats. Air bags have the benefit of not only saving labor and time, but investment costs. Additionally they are flexible, portable, and dependable.
How to Select and Purchase Ship Launching Airbags
We manufacture ship launching airbags as per customer's request for various sizes and layers.
If you are sure what size and the number of layers is suitable to launching your ship, please just tell us the diameter and length and number of layers. We can calculate the price accordingly and provide with detailed specs of the airbag.
If you are not sure of the size and the number of layers, please provide us with the information on the ship: ship size, ship weight and ship shape. We can figure out the suitable airbags for you with detailed specs.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Inflatable air bag inner model of t...
- Advantages of new pipe sealing bag
- How to buy a good water balloon
- Pipe sealing bag of water works
- Marine rubber balloon advantages an...
- Advantage of salvaged air bags
- Water balloon how to use installation
- What length of pipe water balloon a...
- Rubber water problems when the airbag
- Nitrile rubber water balloon good o...
- Water-Injected Pneuamtic Rubber Fender
- Donut Foam Fender
- Marine Airbag: Newly-developed Ship...