Donut Foam Fender
Donut foam fender is one unique fender with a shape of donut. It is used to protect pillars in rivers or sea and can be used to lead vessels to docks. It rotates when vessels moves along side it. Donut fenders are contructed with a inner steel pipe and foam. It is coated with SPUA. It can be made to different sizes according to the diameter of pillars.
Donut Fender have following specs:
1. Proportional load deflection curve
2. Low shear forces
3. Self-adjusting to changing water levels
4. Low installation costs
5. Generally maintenance free
6. Individual drafts can be controlled by counterweights
Donut Fenders have following applications:
1. Locks and dry dock entrances, corner protection, turning dolphins, areas with large tidal variations or bridge protections
2. Other monopile structures
3. Submarine jetties
Related Industry Knowledge
- Inflatable air bag inner model of t...
- Advantages of new pipe sealing bag
- How to buy a good water balloon
- Pipe sealing bag of water works
- Marine rubber balloon advantages an...
- Advantage of salvaged air bags
- Water balloon how to use installation
- What length of pipe water balloon a...
- Rubber water problems when the airbag
- Nitrile rubber water balloon good o...
- Marine Airbag: Newly-developed Ship...